Why Digital Marketing is Essential for the Real Estate Market Amid COVID-19
As the concerns become increasingly aware of COVID-19, or commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, many are encouraged to participate in physical distancing. However, in today’s world, digital marketing is an essential tool in creating not only a sense of community, but an alternative solution when working with prospective clients in the home buying or selling process.
According to the National Association of Real Estate Company, “95% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process.” Now more than ever is a great time to flex your digital marketing muscles. We have your guide to marketing real estate that will cut down on face-to-face meetings.
@DIGITAL SOLUTION SERVICES – The power of social media is undeniable in today’s digital world. Social media is a great way to share housing market updates and showcase new listings, coming soons or recently sold homes.
According to Buffer, “62% of social browsers are using social media to research a product.” Telling a story visually through Facebook or Instagram stories is an effective way to cast a wider net in reaching more potential home buyers and sellers. As we continue to social distance ourselves, social media will become more imperative now than ever.
Tap into your creativity to determine more digital marketing strategies, providing by the best digital marketing agency in FaceTime is another great way to openly discuss options with your clients. Alternatively, ask that they participate in a Zoom meeting. Although you are not physically there in person, you are able to conduct meetings and communicate with your clients in real time. Contact for best digital marketing agency in India and instant grow online your business with facebook or search engine.
The unique challenges that COVID-19 present to the real estate market is due to Coronavirus being an infectious disease. Be sure that home sellers are aware of the pros and cons of opening their home to the public. Be sure to encourage virtual Open Houses as an alternative solution.
The CDC encourages all people to:
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available to you, use hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching contact areas such as: eyes, mouth and nose.
- Practice social distancing to decrease likelihood of exposure and avoid shaking hands with clients.
- Avoid close proximity to those infected.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose if coughing or sneezing. Immediately wash hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. This includes but is not limited to: Doorknobs, cell phones, lockboxes, countertops, faucets and light switches.
Remember to stay informed and do not panic. It is important to stay positive and proactive not only for yourself but for those around you, and your buyers and sellers. We want to ensure the best possible service to all colleagues and clients.